正在载入数据,请稍候...
正在载入数据,请稍候...
正在载入数据,请稍候...

正在载入数据,请稍候...
正在载入数据,请稍候...
正在载入数据,请稍候...
正在载入数据,请稍候...



第二单元学习内容(Unit11-Unit20)
◇hellotaxi 发表于 2007-3-5 14:00:00
Unit11 青岛景点

Qingdao is a historic and Euro-Asian area.
青岛是一个历史悠久的欧亚风情城市。
Zhanqiao Pier 栈桥  
Little Qingdao Isle 小青岛
Xiaoyushan Park  小鱼山公园
May 4th Square 五四广场
Music Square 音乐广场
Seashore Sidewalk 滨海步行道
Catholic Church 天主教堂
Naval Museum  海军博物馆

Unit12 抄近路

Passenger:Where are you going?
     乘客: 你要开到哪儿去?
Driver: I’m taking a short cut.
   司机:我是在抄近路。
Passenger:But I don’t usually go this way.
   乘客:可是我通常不走这条路。
Driver: It’s fast.
   司机:走这条路比较快。
Passenger:I’m not so sure.
   乘客:我可没把握。
Driver: Trust me. I know this area very well.
   司机:相信我。我对这一带很熟。
Passenger:Is it going to cost more?
   乘客:这样花费多吧?
Driver: Actually, it will be cheaper for you.
   司机:其实花费会少一些。

实用语句:
A:Why are you turning here?
   你为什么在这里转弯?
B:This is a shorter route.
这条路比较近。

A:I’m used to going the other way.
   我习惯走另一条路。
B:Well, this is the most direct way.
唔,这是最近的路。

A:I know this area very well.
我对这一带很熟。
B:All right, I’ll trust you.
好吧,我相信你。

A:Will it be more expensive?
这样会比较贵吗?
B:It’ll cost about the same.
   差不多一样。

A:I’m not so sure.
我可没把握。
B:You can believe me. I know this city very well.
   您相信我。我对本市很熟。

Unit13 车子出问题

Driver: My taxi is having problems.
  司机: 我的出租车出问题了。
Passenger: What’s the matter?
  乘客:怎么回事?
Driver:The steering isn’t working well.
司机:方向盘转动不灵了。
Passenger: Can you continue?
   乘客:可以继续开吗?
Driver:No, you’ll have to take another taxi.
   司机:不行,您得换乘别的出租车。
Passenger: How much should I pay you?
   乘客:那我应该付你多少钱?
Driver:You don’t have to pay me.
   司机: 您不必付我钱。
Passenger: All right. I hope you can fix the problem.
   乘客:好。希望你能顺利解决问题。

实用语句:
A:What’s the matter?
   怎么回事?
B:I’ve lost power.
没电了。
A:Is it safe to go on?
    继续开下去安全吗?
B:No. I have to ask you to get out here.
   不安全。我得请您在这儿下车。

A:Something’s wrong with my taxi.
我的出租车不太对劲。
B:What happened?
出了什么事?
A:The headlights are out.
   前灯不亮了。

A: My taxi is having problems.
   我的出租车出问题了。
B: What do you mean?
    什么意思?
A:  The brakes aren’t working well. It wouldn’t be safe to keep going.
刹车失灵。继续开下去不安全。

Unit14 青岛部分景点

National Shilaoren Tourist Resort
石老人国家旅游度假区
Laoshan Scenic Area
崂山风景名胜区
Zhongshan Park 中山公园
Qingdao Zoo 青岛动物园
Zhanshan Temple 湛山寺
No.1 Bathing Beach 第一海水浴场
Huiquan Square 汇泉广场
Huilan Pavilion 回澜阁
Donghai Sculpture Road 东海路雕塑街
Qingdao Municipal Museum 青岛市博物馆
Former Residence of Kang Youwei
康有为故居

Unit15 抵达目的地

Passenger:Are we there yet?
乘客: 到了没有?
Driver: Almost.
司机:快到了。
Passenger:How much further is it?
乘客:还有多远?
Driver: We have one block to go...OK,here we are.
司机:再过一条街就到了……好,到了。
Passenger:Where’s the hotel?
乘客:饭店在哪里?
Driver: There, on your right.
司机:那儿,就在您的右边。

实用语句:
A:Are we almost there?
快到了吗?
B:Just about.
差不多了。

A:Will we be there soon?
马上就要到了吗?
B:Not quite yet.
还没呢!

A:How far away is it?
距离多远?
B:It’s still a good ways away.
还挺远呢。

A:We’ve arrived.
我们到了。
B:I don’t see it.
我没看到啊。

A:In front of you.
在您前面。
B:Oh, I see it.
哦,我看到了。

A:Well, that was a nice ride.
唔,坐你的车真愉快。
B:I’m glad to hear it.
很高兴听您这么说。

A:That was a comfortable trip.
坐你的车很舒服。
B:That’s music to my ears.
这话很中听。
A:Keep up the good work.
继续努力吧。
B:You bet.
当然。

Unit16 谈论语言

Driver: Do you speak English?
司机: 你讲英语吗?
Passenger: Yes, a little.
乘客:是的,只能讲一点儿。
Driver:Does your friend speak English?
司机:你的朋友讲英语吗?
Passenger: Yes, he speaks English perfectly.
乘客: 是的,他说得很好。
Driver:What’s his native language?
司机:他的母语是什么?
Passenger: French.
乘客: 法语。
Driver:Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English.
司机: 当我说英语时有时会出错。
Passenger: It doesn’t matter.
乘客:没关系。

实用语句:
A:I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation.
我的发音有好多问题。
B:Take it easy. You speak English fluently.
放轻松。你的英语说得很流利。

A:Can you understand me?
你能明白我的意思吗?
B:Actually your English is pretty good.
实际上你的英语很不错。


Unit17 交通规则部分词汇
traffic regulation交通规则
traffic light红绿灯
automatic traffic signal light自动红绿灯
red light红灯
green light绿灯
amber light黄灯
traffic police交通警察
single line单行线
double white lines双白线
zebra stripes斑马线
artery traffic交通干线
carriage-way车行道

Unit18 乘客提出要求

Driver: Are you hot?
司机:您热吗?
Passenger:Yes, could you turn on the air conditioner?
     乘客:是的,能把空调打开吗?
Driver: No problem.                              
   司机:没问题。                              
Passenger:Thanks. Also, can you turn on the radio?
   乘客:谢谢。还有,可以把收音机打开吗?
Driver: OK,I also need to hear the traffic report.
   司机:好的,我也得听路况报道。
Passenger: Then, could you turn the volume down?
乘客:那可以把声音关小一点吗?
Driver:All right.                                    
     司机:好的。    


实用语句:
A:Will you please turn on the radio?
   麻烦你把收音机打开好吗?
B:I’ll turn it on.            
我来把它打开。

A:Which station do you want to hear?
您想听哪个台?
B:How about FM89.7 Qingdao Traffic Radio Station?
   听FM89.7青岛交通广播好不好?

A:What kind of music would you prefer?
   您比较喜欢哪种音乐?
B:Some soft music would be nice.
   来点轻音乐应该满不错的。

A:Are you cold?          
   您冷吗?
B:I’m very cold, actually.
   说真的,我很冷。

A:Please roll down the window.      
   请把车窗摇下来。
B:Are you hot?              
   您热吗?        
A:I’m very hot, actually.        
   说真的。我很热。        
B:I’ll roll down the window for you.
   我帮您把车窗摇下来。


Unit19 询问日期

A:What day is today?  
今天是星期几?  
B:It is Saturday.                            
   星期六。          

A:What day was yesterday?          
   昨天是星期几?
B:It was Friday.                            
   星期五。

A:What month is it?          
   现在是几月份?
B:It is September.                            
   九月份。

A:What date is today?          
   今天是几号?
B:It is September 20th.                            
   9月20日。

A:When were you born?          
   你什么时候出生?
B:I was born on May first, 1960.                    
   我是1960年5月1日出生的。

A:Today is my birthday.        
   今天是我的生日。
B:Happy birthday!
   祝你生日快乐!


Unit20 交通规则部分词汇
one way only单行道
narrow road窄路
steep hill陡坡
road junction道路交叉点
cross road十字路
turn left左转
turn right右转
keep left靠左
keep right靠右
slow慢驶
speed速度
excessive speed超速
speed limit速度限制
resume speed恢复速度

  • 标签:hello taxi 英语 
  • 发表评论1:

      大名:
      密码: (游客不必填写)
      主页:
      标题:
      正在载入数据,请稍候...

    设计制作:青岛传媒网 www.qingdaomedia.com
    版权所有:青岛传媒网 www.qingdaomedia.com