正在载入数据,请稍候...
正在载入数据,请稍候...
正在载入数据,请稍候...

正在载入数据,请稍候...
正在载入数据,请稍候...
正在载入数据,请稍候...
正在载入数据,请稍候...



第三单元学习内容(Unit21-Unit30)
◇hellotaxi 发表于 2007-3-5 14:01:00

Unit21 乘客的家乡

Driver: Where are you from?
司机:您从那儿来?
Passenger:America.
     乘客:美国。            
Driver: Which state?                  
   司机:哪个州?                              
Passenger:California.
   乘客:加州。              
Driver: That’s a beautiful place.                  
   司机:那是个美丽的地方。  
Passenger: Yes it is. The weather is great. So is the food.
乘客:是啊。那里气候宜人、食物也很棒。
Driver:I want to go there one day.              
     司机:我希望有一天能去那里玩玩。


实用语句:
A:Where are you from?              
   您从哪儿来?    
B:America.          
美国。

A:Where do you come from?        
您是哪里人?
B:Canada.                                    
   加拿大。            

A:What country are you from?        
   您来自哪个国家?
B:Germany.                    
   德国。      

A:Where’s your hometown?
   您家在哪里?
B:Boston.                    
   波士顿。      

A:Which state?                    
   哪个州?    
B:California.              
   加州。  
      
A:What city do you live in?  
   您住在哪个城市?      
B:London.                              
   伦敦。        

A:Are you from Europe?      
   您是从欧洲来的吗?
B:No, I’m from Canada.              
   不,我来自加拿大。  

A:Where in the US are you from?
   您是美国哪里人?
B:The west coast.                
   西海岸。      

A:That’s a beautiful place.  
   那是个美丽的地方。
B:Yes, it is.                  
   是的。

A:I hear it’s very lovely there.
   我听说那里很漂亮。
B:It sure is.                
   的确是。  
  
A:It’s pretty crowded there, isn’t it?
   那里相当拥挤,不是吗?
B:Really? I don’t think so.
  真的吗?我倒不觉得。

A:The place has wonderful scenery.    
   那个地方风景优美。
B:The food is great, too.
  食物也很棒。  

A:I’d like to visit in the future.    
   将来我想去参观一下。
B:I hope you can.      
  我希望你能去。


Unit22 交通规则部分词汇
safety island安全岛  
parking place停车处
private car park停私人车  
public car only只停公用车
restricted stop不准停车
restricted waiting不准滞留  
parking on-street临街停车
caution pedestrian crossing当心行人

Unit23 闲聊乘客的家乡
Driver: I hear it’s very lovely there.
司机:听说那里很漂亮。
Passenger:I think so.
     乘客:我也这么认为。    
Driver: I’d like to visit in the future.
   司机:我希望将来能去看看。                    
Passenger:I hope you get your chance.
   乘客:希望你有机会去。        

Driver: It’s pretty crowded there, isn’t it?    
   司机:那里相当拥挤,不是吗?
Passenger: True, but it has great shopping. The scenery is good as well.      
乘客:没错,可在那里购物很过瘾。风景也很美。
Driver:Hopefully I’ll get to travel there soon.
     司机:我希望很快能去那里旅行。

实用语句:
A:What’s the scenery like?          
   景色如何?    
B:It’s wonderful.    
景色很优美。
A:Is it very crowded?        
很拥挤吗?
B:Not really.                                
   还算好。          

A:I’ve been there before.          
   我以前去过那里。
B:Really?                  
   真的吗?    
A:Yes. Some of my relatives live there.
   是啊。我的一些亲戚住在那儿。


Unit24  询问乘客停留的时间
Driver: How long are you staying in Qingdao?
司机:您要在青岛待多久?
Passenger:Five days.
     乘客:五天。    
Driver: Such a short trip. Is it just for business?
   司机:来去匆匆呀。纯粹为公事吗?              
Passenger:No, I also want to go sightseeing.
   乘客:不,我也想去观光。  
  Driver: Where do you want to go?      
司机:您想去哪儿?
Passenger:Maybe Zhanqiao Pier or May 4th Square.
     乘客: 也许去栈桥或五四广场。
Driver: And then you’ll fly back home?          
   司机:然后您就坐飞机回国吗?            
Passenger:Yes, that’s right.                
   乘客:是的,没错。          

实用语句:
A:How long are you staying in Qingdao?
   您要在青岛待多久?
B:I’m staying for a week.
   我要待一个星期。
      
A:How long is your stay here?
   您要在这里待多久?    
B:I’ll be here for 10 days.          
   我会在这里待10天。
A:Are you here for work or pleasure?
   您来这里是为了工作,还是游玩?
B:Both. It’s a business trip. But, I also want to do some
traveling.      
都有。我是来出差的,但我也想去游览。

A:Oh, what a shame! You should stay longer.
   哦,真可惜!您应该多待几天。
B:Actually, I live here.        
   其实我就住这儿。
A:How long have you lived here.          
   你住在这里多久了?    
B:Nearly three years.      
  快三年了。

A:Are you here on a business trip?
   您是来这里出差的吗?
B:No, I also want to go sightseeing.
   不,我也想去观光。

A:Are you here for work or pleasure?
   您来这里是为了工作,还是游玩?
B:This time, I’m just here on a business trip.      
   这次我只是来这儿出差的。Unit25介绍青岛的部分词汇

Qingdao Sightseeing TV Tower
青岛旅游观光塔
Qingdao Hill Forts Park
青岛山炮台遗址公园
Badaguan Villas Area
八大关别墅区
Tianhou Palace
天后宫
Tsingtao Beer Museum
青岛啤酒博物馆
Qingdao Municipal Hospital
青岛市市立医院
Qingdao People’s Hospital
青岛市人民医院

Unit26 交通规则部分词汇
no entry不准驶入
no turns不准掉头
passing bay让车道
narrow bridge ahead前面狭桥
road works修路  
hospital医院
children儿童
school学校
traffic control交通管理

Unit27 询问乘客预定行程
Driver: What places would you like to see?
司机:您想去哪些地方看看?
Passenger:My friends suggested the Shilaoren Tourist Resort.
     乘客:我的朋友建议我去石老人旅游度假区。
Driver: So, you’ll return home after that?
   司机:然后您就打道回府吗?                  
Passenger:Correct.                  
   乘客:没错。            

Driver: What places would you like to see?  
   司机:您想去哪些地方?
Passenger: National Mount Lao Scenic Area. But I only have
two days here.
乘客:崂山国家风景区。但我只在这里待两天。
Driver:And then you’ll fly back home?      
     司机:然后您就坐飞机回国吗?
Passenger: No. I have several other trips to make first.
乘客:不,我还要先去其他地方旅游。    

Unit28 在青岛购物
Passenger:I want to look around and see if I can buy any interesting gifts to take home.
     乘客:我想去转转看看能不能买点儿可以带回家的礼物。
Driver: Well. We can do some shopping today.
   司机:好吧。我们今天可以去购物。                            
Passenger:Good idea. Which is our first step?  
   乘客:好主意。第一站去哪儿?
  Driver: Taidong Road Pedestrian Shopping Street.
司机:台东商业步行街。
Passenger:Let’s go there.
     乘客: 去那儿吧。          
Driver: There is a wide range for us to choose.
   司机:东西很多,可以随便挑选。          
Passenger:Ok. How considerate you are!                  
   乘客:你想得太周到了!    
Driver: It is the least I can do. Is there anything particular you have in mind?
司机:这是我力所能及的。你想好买什么了吗?
Passenger:Nothing. Let’s look around first.
     乘客:没有。先转转看看吧。          
Driver: Besides Taidong there are many good places for shopping, like Parkson Plaza, JUSCO Shopping Center, Carrefour Supermarket and so on.
   司机:除了台东,还有很多可以购物的地方,例如百盛、佳世客、家乐福等等。
Passenger:Qingdao is really a good place.            
   乘客:青岛确实是个好地方。
  Driver: Yes. I am sure you’ll be satisfied. See what a variety.
   司机:我肯定你一定会满意的。看,真是琳琅满目!            

实用语句:
A: Morning, sir. Can I help you?
  早上好,先生。你要点什么?
B:I want some stamps of Olympic games.
我想买一些关于奥运会的邮票。
A:Here you are.
  给你。
B:How much is it?
  多少钱?
A:It is 20yuan RMB.
  20元人民币。
B:I will take it.
我买了。
A:Anything else, sir?
还要点别的吗,先生?
B:No, thanks.
不用了 ,谢谢。

Unit29 介绍青岛的部分词汇
Qingdao International Convention Center青岛国际会展中心
China Ocean University中国海洋大学
Qingdao University青岛大学
Qingdao Technological University 青岛理工大学
Qingdao Economic & Technical Development Area
青岛经济技术开发区
Qingdao Hi-Tech Industry Park青岛高科园

Unit30 交通规则部分词汇
crowded conditions人山人海
jam-packed with people拥挤的人
traffic jam交通拥挤  
overwhelm水泄不通
give way让路
endorsed on driving license执照被记违章
dangerous driving危险驾驶
careless driving粗心驾车

  • 标签:英语 hello taxi 
  • 发表评论1:

      大名:
      密码: (游客不必填写)
      主页:
      标题:
      正在载入数据,请稍候...

    设计制作:青岛传媒网 www.qingdaomedia.com
    版权所有:青岛传媒网 www.qingdaomedia.com