正在载入数据,请稍候...
正在载入数据,请稍候...
正在载入数据,请稍候...

正在载入数据,请稍候...
正在载入数据,请稍候...
正在载入数据,请稍候...
正在载入数据,请稍候...



第六单元学习内容(Unit51-Unit54)
◇hellotaxi 发表于 2007-3-5 14:07:00

Unit51 情景对话

Dialogue 1

A: Good morning, do you speak English?
   早上好,你说英语吗?
B: Yes, but not much.
   是的,但说的不多。
A: OK.
  好的。
B: Please speak slowly. If you speak fast, I can’t understand well.
  请说得慢一点,如果你说快了,我就听不懂了。
A: Do you learn English at school?
  你是在学校学的英语吗?
B: Yes, I began to learn English at school, but later on I learned by myself.
  是的,我在学校里开始学习英语,但后来我进行自学。
A: You speak good English.
   你的英语说得不错。
B: Thank you.
  谢谢。

Dialogue 2

B: Do you have any luggage?
  您有行李吗?
A: Yes, I’ve got some. Over there.
  是的,我有点行李,在那儿。
B: How many pieces do you have?
  有几件?
A: Altogether tw one suitcases and one box.
  一共有两件: 一个箱子,一个盒子。
B: Shall we put the suitcase in the trunk?
  我们把箱子放在车后部的行李箱里好吗?
A: I’m afraid not.
  恐怕不行。
B: May I put it on the back seat?
  放在后坐上行吗?
A: Of course, if it will fit.
  可以,如果能放得下的话。

Dialogue 3

A: Excuse me, is that a supermarket, the one across the street?
   请问,马路对面那个地方是超市吗?
B: I guess so.
   我猜是的。
A: Will you please stop here for a while? I’d like to go and have a look.
   请你在这儿停一下好吗?我想去看看。
B: Sorry,we can’t stop here.
   对不起,这里不让停车。
A: Is there a parking lot around here?
   这附近有停车场吗?
B: I think there is one over there.
  我想那边有一个。
A: Could you wait for me here?
  你能在这儿等我吗?
B: Yes. Please remember my car number.
   可以,请记住我的车号。
A:Thank you. See you later.
   谢谢。一会儿见。

Dialogue 4
A:Hello!Taxi!
   出租车!
B:Yes, sir.  Can I help you?
   先生,能为你效劳吗?
A:Yes,please take me to the Bank of China on Zhongshan road.
请送我去中山路的中国银行。
B: Do you mean the Bank of China on Zhongshan road?
   你是要去中山路的中国银行吗?
A:Yes,that’s right.
   对,就是那儿。
B:O.K. Get in, please.
   好的,请上车吧。

Dialogue 5

A: I wonder if you can stop here for a minutes.
  我不知你能否在这停一下?
B: Sorry, we can’t stop here.
  对不起,这儿不能停车。
A: Oh, I’d like to take a few photos here. Just for a little while.
  哦,我想在这拍几张照片,就一会儿。
B: Look, there is a “ No Parking” sign in front of us.
  你看,前面有一个“禁止停车”的指示牌。
A: Can we park somewhere around there then?
  能在附近什么地方停一下吗?
B: Let’s try. But you’ll have to walk back here.
  让我找找看,不过你得走回来。
A: No problem.
  没问题。

Unit52最好用的生活英语  

1. After you.你先请。
2. I just couldn't help it. 我就是忍不住。
3. Don't take it to heart.别往心里去。
4. We'd better be off.我们该走了。  
5. Let's face it.面对现实吧。
6. Let's get started.咱们开始干吧。
7. I'm really dead.我真要累死了。
8. I've done my best.我已尽力了。
9. Is that so? 真是那样吗?
10. Don't play games with me! 别跟我耍花招!
11. I don't know for sure.我不确切知道。
12. I'm not going to kid you.我不是跟你开玩笑的。
13. That's something.太好了。
14. Brilliant idea! 这主意真棒!
15. Do you really mean it? 此话当真?
16. You are a great help.你帮了大忙。
17. I couldn't be more sure.我再也肯定不过。
18. I am behind you.我支持你。
19. I'm broke.我身无分文。
20. Mind you! 请注意!
  
Unit53情景对话

Dialogue 1
A: Liuting Airport, please. I have to be there by 7:00.
乘客:请带我去流亭机场,我必须要在7点钟赶到。
B: I can't promise anything, but I'll do my best.
司机:我不能保证一定可以,但我会尽力。
B: OK. That'll be RMB 60, please.
司机:好的,车费是60元。
A: Thanks a lot. Here.
乘客:谢谢,钱在这里。

Dialogue 2
A: Do you think you can get me to railway station by a quarter after?
乘客:十五分钟之后我们能到火车站吗?
B: We shouldn't have any trouble if the traffic isn't too heavy.
司机:如果交通状况好的话,没有问题。
B: You've got plenty of time. That's RMB 25, please.
司机:时间足够了,车费是25元。
A: Thank you very much. Here's RMB 30. Give me RMB 5 back, please.
乘客:非常感谢,这里是30元,请找5元给我。

Dialogue 3
A: Haitian Hotel, please. I have a 10:30 appointment.
乘客:去海天大酒店,我十点半有个约会。
B: You'll be there in plenty of time.
司机:你有充足的时间准时到那里。
B: Here we are. RMB 8.5, please.
司机:我们到了,车费是8元5角。
A: Thank you. Here's RMB10.00. Keep the change.
乘客:谢谢,这是10块钱,不用找了。
Dialogue 4
A: Railway Station, please. I want to catch a 6:00 train.
乘客:去火车站,我想赶6点钟那趟车。
B: I think you'll make it if we don't get stuck in a traffic jam.
司机:如果不堵车的话就可以。
B: This is it. That's RMB9, please.
司机:我们到了,车费9 元。
A: Here.
乘客:给你钱。

Dialogue 5
A: Beautiful day, isn't it?
乘客:今天天气挺好,不是吗?
B: Yes, it's not like what the radio said at all.
司机:是的,不象收音机上说得那么差。
A: I wish it would stay this way for the weekend.
乘客:希望到周末都是好天气。
B: As long as it doesn't snow!
乘客:能这样一直不下雪就最好了!

Dialogue 6
A: It looks it's going to be sunny.
乘客:看上去天要转晴了。
B: Yes, it's much better than yesterday.
司机:是的,看上去比昨天好多了。
A: They say we're going to get some rain later.
乘客:听说不久就要下雨了。
B: Oh, let's just hope it stays warm.
司机:唔,我只希望天气一直这样暖和下去。
A: I think it's going to be a nice day.
乘客:我想天气正在转好。
B: It's certainly a big improvement over yesterday.
司机:与昨天相比已经好很多了。
A: But it's supposed to get cloudy and windy again this afternoon.
乘客:但是据说从今天下午就要阴天并起风了。
B: Well, the worst of the winter should be over.
司机:好吧,冬天最难熬的时候也该结束了吧。

Unit54电话英语

基本表达方式:
1.Hello, this is carol. May I speak to Miss Chen?
喂,我是卡罗,可以请陈小姐听电话吗?
2.Hello, this is Mike. Can I speak to Mr. Li?
喂,我是麦克,可以请李先生听电话吗?

致歉的说法:
1. I'm sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
2. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。
3. I hope I didn't wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。
4. I'm sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。
5. I'm sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。

请回电的说法:
1. It's nothing important. 没什么重要事。
2. It's nothing urgent. Thank you, good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
3. I'll call her again. 我会再打给她。
4. I'll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。
10. Could you ask him to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?
11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。

听不清来电的说法:
1. Sorry, I didn't catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。
2. Sorry, I didn't understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn't get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
4. I can't hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。
6. I'm having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。
8. I can't catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。

请对方重复的说法:
1. I beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?
2. Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?
3. Would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?

请对方说慢点的说法:
1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?
2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗?
3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗?
4. Would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗?
5. Please speak a little louder. 请讲大声一点。
6. Would you slow down, please? 请说慢一点好吗?

请他回电给我的说法:
1. Would you please ask him to call me today? 能不能请他今天回电话给我?
2. Could you tell him to call me as soon as possible? 能不能请他尽快回电话给我?
3. Could you just tell him David called? 能不能告诉他大卫来过电话?
4. Could you ask him to call me back? 能不能请他回电?

请问他何时回来的说法:
1. When will he be back? 他何时回来?
2. When do you expect him back? 你觉得他何时会回来?
3. Is he coming back soon? 他会马上回来吗?
4. Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他几点回来?

我会再来电的说法:
1. I'll try again later.我会过一会儿再打来。
2. I'll call again in an hour later.我一个小时后再打来。
3. I'll call back later.我稍候再打过来。
4. Please tell him I called and I'll call him again tomorrow.请告诉他我来过电话,并且我明天会再打给他。

要联络他的说法:
1. How can I get in touch with him? 我怎样才能和他联系?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告诉我怎样才能找到他吗?
3. What's the easiest way to contact him? 什么方法可以最快找到他?
4. Could I call his mobile phone? 我可以打他的手机吗?

出差的说法:
1. He's in New York on business. 他在纽约出差。
2. He left for New York on business until July 22nd. 他到纽约出差,要到7月22日才能回来。
3. He is on a business trip. 他正在出差。

订飞机票的说法:
1. What's the departure time? 起飞时间是什么时候?
2. What time is the flight scheduled to leave today? 那班飞机今天何时起飞?
3. What's the check-in time? 何时开始办理登记手续?
4. How long does the flight take? 要飞多久?
5. Is this ticket refundable?这张机票可以退票吗?

租车的说法:
1. I'd like to reserve a car for next Monday. 我想在下周一预定一辆车。
2. How much do you charge for renting a car? 租一辆车要多少钱?
3. I'd like to keep the car for one more day. 我要多租一天车。

预约火车票的说法:
1. I'd like to reserve a seat at twelve to Beijing. 我想要预定一个座位,十二点开往北京的火车。
2. I'd like to book two tickets from Qingdao to Shanghai. 我要预定两张从青岛到上海的票。

预约旅馆的说法:
1. Do you have a single room available tomorrow night? 明晚还有单人间吗?
2. I'd like to make a reservation for a single room. 我想要预定一间单人间。
3. I prefer a room with an ocean view. 我想要一间可以看到海景的房间。
4. How about the room charge? 房间的费用是多少呢?
5. What's the price of a double room? 双人间的价钱是多少?
6. Does that include service charge and tax? 包含服务费和税吗?
7. Do you accept VISA? 你们能接受VISA信用卡吗?

房间设备有问题的说法:
1. There is no water. 没有水。
2. The toilet doesn't flush properly. 马桶冲不下去了。
3. We need one more towel. 我们需要多加一条毛巾。
4. The TV doesn't work. 电视机不能看。

  • 标签:英语 hello taxi 
  • 发表评论1:

      大名:
      密码: (游客不必填写)
      主页:
      标题:
      正在载入数据,请稍候...

    设计制作:青岛传媒网 www.qingdaomedia.com
    版权所有:青岛传媒网 www.qingdaomedia.com